Do you need voice call recording? Are you concerned about compliance and security? Inclarity is here to help you meet your needs and assuage your concerns around compliance issues.
We’d like to remind you that for the last 2 years Inclarity has been offering best-in-class call recording solutions with our partners Dubber, and that these services and features and continuing to evolve.
Did you know that:
- Inclarity Dubber Call Recording is GDPR compliant
- Inclarity Dubber Call Recording can keep calls for up to 7 years to support MiFID II compliance
- The Inclarity Dubber Call Recording solution can be suppressed on demand to support PCI DSS compliance
- Customers can be given Inclarity Dubber without any administrator access to support their compliance
- Users can be given read-only access to recordings without being recorded themselves
- Users can be set up to hear the recordings for their team, without being able to delete or download them
- Inclarity Dubber can be integrated with Akixi reporting to play back recordings via the Akixi portal
- Inclarity Dubber has an open API that any Customer can use to securely access and export data directly to their own storage and analytics systems
Existing customers and Inclarity partners please note that our latest February update includes a feature which means that it is now possible to create a Dubber recorded Subscriber without needing an email address.